Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New Zen Chic Quilt Patterns

I have been guest blogging again over at Brigitte’s Blog. I wrote a blog post introducing her seven brand new Zen Chic Patterns that she designed for her fabric collection “Barcelona” for MODA (due in stores Fall 2013).

Hop over to see the beautiful quilts she made for Portland and photos of her little elves who helped piecing the quilt tops.

Here’s a sneak peek of “my” quilt top(in wip state):

Sneak peek Barcelona

Happy Quilting!
Christine

2 comments:

  1. I've been over and looked. The quilts are wonderful, and it must be so exciting to be involved in making them for the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAnke für den Link! Birgit hatte ja auch beim letzen SWAP°PEN auf Deutsch mitgemacht, aber ihre Seite hatte ich noch gar nicht auf meiner Liste drauf.
    LG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave me a comment. You make my day :o)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...