Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Jersey Obsession

It all began with this magazine:

I fell in love with the included pattern for a pair of one-sized baby pants (size 1-4 yrs). I made these baby pants for a baby shower:

Hose Sophia

Aren’t these the cutest little pants ever?! They were so much fun to make!

And then I went a little overboard. I digged through my stash of knits/ jerseys and found some pieces that were big enough to make some more… seven more…

Hosen Haremshosen

I love those little cuties!

Now I just have to find some babies for them. Dear friends, go make some babies, I am looking forward to give these pants away!

Yesterday I received this beautiful stack of Architextures Fat Quarters that I had won in a giveaway. Thank you so much, Jess of The Elven Garden and Peg of Sew Fresh Fabrics!

FQ Bundle Architextures

I can’t decide which one is my favourite… I guess the green fabric on top. With the black texty one as a close second…

I forgot to show you the Sew-Euro-bee-an blocks I made in April for Celine: I love these blocks and even made some more for myself. I want to get that DNA Quilt done (see my blog header…)! Unfortunately I ran out of Kona white and had to order some more.

April Block Sew Euro bee an

I made a giant beanbag for my youngest but seem to be unable to take a decent photo of it. Will have to bribe the kids to assist me…

We’re heading out for a little vacation that we are all in need of (did I mention the kids brought home streps last week? They are on antibiotics for ten days…).

My first blogiversary is fast approaching, we are going to have a little giveaway once we are back, shall we?!

Thanks for stopping by,
have a great week!
Christine

8 comments:

  1. Great trews there. But I don't like them enough to have babies. Bit of an impossibility now thank heavens!
    Look forward to the giveaway
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pants are sweet and that washing line shot is great - it could be Snow White's, don't you think?:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was sehen die Hosen süß aus da auf der Wäscheleine !
    Die werde ich später eventuellen Enkelkindern nähen :o)

    Der Post mit Brigittes Entwürfen war übrigens ganz großartig!!
    Vielen lieben Dank auch für deinen Kommentar!
    Auf das Quilting bin ich selbst gespannt ;o)

    LG,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great baby trousers, but like Di I'm too old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants are the sweetest things ever!! Why is this not a fashion trend for grown ups? So comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those pants are the best! congrats on winning fabric, that's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are all better now and had a nice break! Looking forward to seeing the beanbag and where you got the pattern...we have two very ugly bean bags and I would like to make new covers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave me a comment. You make my day :o)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...