Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bright kisses

After making those Last-Minute-January-Blocks, I am happy to report that I already finished the February-Blocks for Sew-Euro-Bee-an. Siggy block, little note, envelope and all. Yay!

Sew Euro-bee-an

Pippa was so kind to step in for a bee that sadly dropped out because of health issues and quickly made up a plan for her new month February. Thanks again, Pippa! She chose these super large kisses and I have to admit that after a second block including triangles, my initial fear of triangles slowly starts to fade. These blocks were quick AND fun to make. She send us some Kona white (?) and asked us to add one colourful fabric per block from our stash. She had mentioned that she loves brights and stripes and dots. Hope you like my choice, Pippa (o:

February Bee Block Sew-Euro-bee-an

I’m already curious to see how this quilt will turn out!!!

Happy sewing everyone!
Christine

4 comments:

  1. ohhh they are gorgeous, thank you so much, they were a fun and quick block weren't they :) I think they'll be fab in my quilt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, love the fabric! I'm looking forward to making these, they look like they're very quick to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors! Reminds of spring... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave me a comment. You make my day :o)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...