Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Page: Tutorials

See that new button at the top right?
I added a new page for my tutorials :o)

Ha! After some online research, I was able to put the tutorials up as Google Docs and create a photo link.
Not a big deal for all you "sewing and blogging and html professionals" out there, but I'm quite proud that I figured it out. And thanks to all techies who share their knowledge so generously!

We're going on a short trip (one week) to the sea, so it might be a bit silent around here for a while. I'm glad I finished off the jeans last week so the boys can wear them at the beach. And I even managed to turn my previous posts on that topic into a coherent tutorial:



Keep your fingers crossed for lots of sunshine, please!
The German Sea is not known for steady and excellent weather :o/

Happy Sewing!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave me a comment. You make my day :o)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...